This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to win an ex back? Girls please help!?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
How to win an ex back? Girls please help!?
My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me in October. I wanted to get back together ever since and she found my begging unattractive. So we stopped talking in January for good and she told me as recently as 3 weeks ago that she doesn't want anything to do with me and I need to lose my feelings for her if we ever want to be friends. Well I made it clear to her that I have no desire to be friends with her. Recently I noticed she has made some posts on social media that I'm almost certain are about me, and out of the blue yesterday she texts me "Would you like to get dinner/lunch with me sometime soon?" I asked "What do you hope to get out of this?" and she responded "I just wanted to see how you were doing..." I think this might be my chance to try and win her back, but I'm not sure how to do it? Do I play hard to get and act like I don't care anymore? Any advice will help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM

If you get her back which i assume you will, you're her second choice, She was speaking to someone and they told her to go away so back to you.
Sad truth

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:34 AM

If u can.. Be grateful for the little contact she has given.. Maybe u can just appreciate the friend connection.. She may be seeing if some things within u are calmer.. She's laid back.. U know what u want... And now . You may not want to hear of just friendship.. But I think she's concerned how u r taking everything ...

If possible, date others.. And some things will be revealed to u ... About u.. But also that here's other options... And u are a catch. Now .... U will also know if u must have her.. A heart can love a few. And it's able to move on in time if need be. ... And u know life has surprises... Sometimes a person returns to your life later and it's because they finally realized that there was never another like you...

Do u see

I hope u hang in there and appreciate with calmness the little connection with her.. I think she's testing u.. And watching reactions. U will be fine. Yes u will.
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM

You're probably going to roll your eyes, laugh, or just completely ignore me when I ask this. But when ya'll first got together, do you remember all the things she would tell you why she fell for you?

That is why she was with you, the way you carried yourself, the way you acted, everything she would tell you is why she liked you. Those are the things that will win her back. I have plently of girls that I'm friends with and do you happen to know the most common reason a girl ends it with a guy saying "I just don't find you attractive anymore"? I can tell you, it's because they guy no longer does the things or acts the way he did when she fell for him.

Whatever it was, weither it was stupid faces, all the way to the way you acted towards her. Do that again, try to recreate the way she felt for you when she tripped head over heels for you. If you can make her laugh the way you use to, smile like she did, talk the way she did, do the things she use to, then you can win her back over. But acting like things went bad, and let your pain get in the way of that then you will loose her with no chance of getting back with her.
04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

Hi Josh,
The first thing you want to do is provide her a little bit of space.
Begging is certainly unattractive and can ruin your chances to
get her back.

When you provide her with space not only do you enable her to
recover emotionally, but you supply her with the *gift* of missing you.

In due time she may possibly communicate with you on the cellphone,
or through text. You basically should be direct and honest with her.

Next you still can't expect the girl to come back to you right away,
yet let time take care of things.

If all else fails, this site can certainly help:
http://textdino.com/how-to-text-ex/

Try it out, best of luck