This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i submit one press release in multiple website, in case of SEO?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Can i submit one press release in multiple website, in case of SEO?
It is beneficial, when i submit single press release in multiple websites because last time. i submitted a press release in many site and every site had approved my press release. so it is beneficial for my site, please suggest me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

you might backlink to the original article from big sites. i think even facebook helps.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:34 AM

Yes it is beneficial but you have to give priority to the external linking also so that your linking can be natural.
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Yes, you can submit one press release in multiple website but submit your news on high PR websites.
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

I think you can submit into multiple site because of it's a latest news about your company and it's not possible to change for every website.

Other wise do one thing change some line in this article. It may help on duplicate content.
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

No. May be it will come under content duplicacy violence. Better to post unique content to every PR sites. You can also update same news so that it wouldn't look like duplicate.
04-08-2014, 04:59 AM

press release is the technique for giving your website or brand latest news to others.Yes you can submit your sites news in the form of press release on multiple websites.
04-08-2014, 05:07 AM

It may be an idea to test various PressRelease sites as and when you need them, keep a running excel spreadsheet and monitor which PressRelease sites are giving you the best results.

This way you don't need to worry too much about posting to multiple sites, more isn't always better especially due to the duplicate content issues with SEO.
04-08-2014, 05:11 AM

If to consider it as advertising of your services or goods, it is good certainly. However, Google can consider it as spam and to pessimize your website. If you use stereotyped articles, and simply you copy them, it will also negatively be reflected for your website. If you have no website on which there will be backlinks from published articles, certainly it is one of options of free advertizing.
04-08-2014, 05:20 AM

Yes you can.