This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Site is gone from Google :(?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
My Site is gone from Google :(?
Hey thanks for looking at my question. Here is basically what has happened to me. I have a website for my company: http://www.thatcheappainter.com. Ive had this site for years and years and one of the biggest keywords for us is "painters medford oregon." When searching for that, our site has always come up number 3 or 4, but now its completely gone.? The only thing we pop up on is google local which is fine but Im baffled about the website. Has Google banned my site for something? Is there a way to tell?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

Most likely there was a change in the Google algorithm that adversely effected your site, it's still indexed, doing a search for, site:thatcheappainter.com returns 18 results.

Looks like an honest enough site that should not be harmed by human reviews or spam algorithms. Getting citations on the many free directory/yellow page sites would help your main site and local ranking a bit. The backlink reporting tool, opensiteexplorer.org identified no links to your site.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

I agree with the other poster. It could be an Google change that just gave more weight to your competitors and pushed you down the ranks. Since you are still indexed you can make it back. We specialize in getting people ranked for hundreds of keywords instead of just a couple. If you've taken a financial hit, as I assume you have. Give me a call and we can talk about what you can do. Own Your Local Market dot com.