This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does anyone have a bad experience posting ad on craigslist?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
does anyone have a bad experience posting ad on craigslist?
everytime i put an ad on craigslist always get flagged for no reason. you go to the discussion forum and all the volunteers do over there is to critcize and say negative things about you... they have bad customer service skills, plus those people that flagged ads are abusive and they have too much power.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:19 AM

They are over-run by spam ads from around the world, consequently tend to ghost ads when more than one a day is created by an account, and perhaps if the ads are not local oriented.

It's hard to complain too loudly about customer support on a free service.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

Only bad experience you will encounter is spam from people around the world. They will sound cool at first until they say somthing like "I'll pay you 100$ for shipping and extra costs". So only reason i post on craigslist is to sell something locally. never ship unless you can trust the person, and they pay YOU first.
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

The customer service you received is worth every penny you paid for it.

Stop sniveling and write ads that don't piss people off. You're the idiot. Stop blaming the CL volunteers and the people who read your crappy ads.