This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you add all your Facebook friend suggestions?
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Do you add all your Facebook friend suggestions?
I don't have many Facebook friends as I don't use it much. I looked at the suggestions and there were hundreds. Do you click them all? I've decided I want thousands of friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM

The person has to accept when you click to add them so chances are, all of those suggestions probably won't accept you. Also, do you even know those people? If someone where to add you and you weren't friends with them at all, would you add them? Probably not. You don't want a stranger having access to your Facebook page and friends.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

Not everyone in facebook friends suggestions are your friends, if you want to add unknown people you can add everyone but the way friend suggestions works is basically is comparing the mutual friends that you your friend have and then your friend friends are suggested to you as friend.
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

iSometimes Do That , But If Like We Have 100 Mutual Friends , iDon't Add Strangers With Creepy Picture Tho ... Or People That Look Like Pedophiles' ! .. Well That's Just Me ^_^ .. But Yes iDo Add Friend Suggestion *Sometimes..
But In The First Place , If Your Not Sure You Know Them .. Then Its a Good idea If You Leave It Alone ..