This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friendship problems?
04-08-2014, 04:19 AM
Friendship problems?
I know I'm an idiot for posting my problems here and I know that I'm probably not gonna get advice but at least hear me out.

So me and my best friend, lets call her J, met in 5th grade. We were fine and happy and I even moved schools and we still had a fine friendship. At my new school I met a new girl, lets call her S. I talked about J too much around S and S got annoyed. J and her friends started passing around gossip and I snapped. So then I never told S anything about J again. In November, I was at S's house and I got a apology from J via text. I briefly brought up the message to S, but I didn't tell her anything else. And ever since, me and J have been hanging out, without telling S that we ever reunited. Suddenly, feeling all proud and mighty and cool, I posted a photo of me and J on social media. S commented "who's that?"

I don't know what to say. Right now my plan is to ignore it. I really don't want to talk to S anymore, her and I get in fights too much.. I'm scared because I have to see S tomorrow at school and I don't know what to say if she brings up the topic. I'm panicked right now. I know this won't matter later on, but I don't want to be burned alive (hyperbole) by someone I have to see everyday. I really screwed up by posting that photo.
Also, I'll be transferring schools soon, I just need something to hold me a little longer.
Also, I'll be transferring schools soon, I just need something to hold me a little longer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:19 AM

Say its another friend? Or your cousin?

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:22 AM

If s is like that to you, don&#x27;t be her friend. A true friend accepts your other friend choices. If you really do want to be her friend, tell her the truth. Why would she want to be your friend if she found out you lied to her about J. You should just be truthful and if she gets mad, she just lost a nice friend. I wish you good luck. I had problems too, worse. There was using people and revenge involved, I was truthful and everything worked out. You&#x27;ll get through it. 😃