This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I report this eBay seller?
04-08-2014, 04:19 AM
How do I report this eBay seller?
This member was selling something for $299.99 Buy Now and I saves the listing in my watch list. When I looked at it in the ended section of my watch list, it said 'sold' over the image. So, someone must have clicked buy it now, right?
Just hours after the listing ended, I noticed a it had been relisted, but this time for $399.99.
What is this guy up to? And should he be reported?

Thanks.
Nick, I don't think you understand me properly. I had no intention of buying the item at all. I was merely watching it to see how much it sold for. What I am concerned with is, it said SOLD once the listing ended. So someone must have bought it and therefore he can't relist it. But only a few hours after, it was relisted at $100.00 more. What was the guy up to?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

I don't see where he did anything to harm you. You could have clicked "Buy it Now" but you didn't. If you had and he didn't give it to you for the posted price, then he did something wrong, but he's under no obligation to continue to offer something at any particular price if no one has bought it. If he thinks he can get more for it, more power to him.

Such is the meaning of "You Snooze, You Lose."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply