This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stop thinking about her..? I really need some help please?
04-08-2014, 04:19 AM
I can't stop thinking about her..? I really need some help please?
Please hear me out, I am in love this girl but I never spoke to her. We just had some eye contact, every time I see her in high school, my stomach feels weird and I just want to fly away into freedom and forget about talking to her. I developed really strong feelings for her, since she is very cheerful and I heard she is a very nice person.

I got many many plans for her and myself in my mind, although there are many other beautiful girls, I just can't seem to think about anyone else. I just want to sit with her in the cold relaxing night looking at the stars and protecting her from any harm. I want to be the guy she loves, I just want her to be mine to love.

I felt a strong emotion from the moment I saw her, it's been a month ever since I liked her. I still have made no progress towards her. Right now I am here drinking my cold coffee and listening to slow music in the cold late night and reflecting, I can't think about anything but her. I feel so pathetic and just, stupid. I feel a little depressed too, since it is the weekend and I can't see her until Monday starts. It is my first time loving someone so much, I never felt this way before...

I really like her but it's hard for me to speak with her with my friends teasing me, this question may seem a little bit stupid since I never spoke to her, but I just really need an advice to cheer myself up a little bit. I would be very thankful and appreciative if you could type me something out that might help me.

Thank you so much, Just thank you...

Side note: Please don't say it is ridiculous.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

Well if you just sit around and think about her all the time nothing is ever going to happen. You're going to have to start talking to her. Just start getting to know her.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Hello. Well for a start; Don't worry. It's not ridiculous. You should go talk to her! Even if it is just a friendly conversation, you may find that you have common interests to talk about. And I know it can be hard, but whats to say that she cant feel the same way that you feel about her? Whats to say that she cant love you? You need to go out there and tell her how you really feel, but make sure you at least talk to her before hand. Good luck, and I hope this maybe cheers you up.

ps: Avoid listening to sad music, do something that makes you happy, something you enjoy. This girl can be yours; you just need to go out there and show her how much you care!

Good luck
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Awe I think this is really cute (the way you think about her) Smile I&#x27;m know a lot of guys who like someone and scared to talk to them but there&#x27;s nothing to be scared about!Trust me I&#x27;m a girl so I know how we girls feel.. We love when guys talk to us!! Especially if they start talking to us first it makes us feel special!So I think u should really start talking to her it doesn&#x27;t have to be a long talk it could just be a hi and believe me saying hi to her will make a difference shell get to notice you if she hasn&#x27;t already...another thing u could do is ask your friends to go and talk to her when she&#x27;s with her friends so your friends could talk to her friends and you talk to that girl you like!! And by the way we don&#x27;t have school on Monday!! Sorry! :&#x2F; and if you&#x27;re scared to talk to her may be text her? May be find her on Facebook. Or somewhere else and start texting her or may be if you know her phone number.. But I think that girl is lucky to have. Guy like u liking her this much! Smile
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

I&#x27;ve been in your same position. How long have you felt like this? If its more than a few months or so, then it&#x27;s probably time to do something. What I did is give her small presents during holidays, flowers, bits of chocolate. The most important thing is to start talking to her to get to know er better.

Good Luck!
04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

Awwwwww that&#x27;s actually the cutest thing! Go for her! I met this guy who made me feel that way and we started texting and now we&#x27;ve been dating a few months and he makes me really happy! Nothing can ever happen if you don&#x27;t talk to her! Ask for her number! Even if she doesn&#x27;t like you at first you can totally make her! Okay honestly I don&#x27;t think people fall in love with people I think people fall in love with the way that person makes you feel so no matter who you are if you make her happy she will feel the same way that you feel about her! Good luck!

Answer mine?
http:&#x2F;&#x2F;answers.yahoo.com&#x2F;question&#x2F;index;_ylt=AvBrgcozcb0RSUNk8uMQoZbM_Nw4?qid=20140215080039AA4q0P0