This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my website a good website?
04-08-2014, 04:20 AM
Is my website a good website?
http://musicsocial.spruz.com/

Also is like a domination of YouTube and Facebook combine?
And is this a good advertisement speech?

"Tired of not being able to access pacific videos on YouTube from your apple device? Are you also tired of all the spam going around Facebook? If so you should check out my website(still under some management). It's like a combination of Facebook and YouTube combine. I need a traffic of at least 50+ to get complete. Once I have this I'll get my own domain and have more official features like on Facebook. So...please help. Also please tell me what are the pros and cons."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

As someone who knows very "little" about web programming, I would say it is good. Your organization through out the website is very easy to follow, as well as easy to find. However, with that being said, as a visitor (or potential member) I would like to see more integrated graphics. For instance, everything is a little too "myspace" for me, personally. Domains like FB, YouTube, and Vimeo are very simple, organized, and "meshed-together" if you will. Graphics don't have much framing, text isn't highlighted with links until active, and edges are smooth and put together. You are trying to present a picture, not a collage. Other than that, it looks great. I love your header. Although, adding some movement to you Nav Bar might help show some "life" to your website. Hope that helps. As a blogger, marketing website builder, I have seen more traffic when I make it simply and smooth. I like the concept you have of meshing two great social sights together, best of luck to yah.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply