This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buying foams from the website Aliexpress is it a good idea?
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM
Buying foams from the website Aliexpress is it a good idea?
I recently went on the website Aliexpress.com and saw a pair of paranormal foams for 61 bucks now don't get me wrong i know there fake for 61 bucks but many reviews say they are the best looking fake shoes they have ever seen so i wanted to know if i should buy them our not thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

yes

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

One reviewer said it best, "Everything is ok until you have a problem". Read the 86 reviews from customers on resellerratings. com ( free to visit - they rate online businesses). Many people were happy with their order. Others did not get the $5 discount they were promised if they spent more than $25. Others found zero help if they had a dispute with a seller. The site allows sellers to lie. One seller sells above average "replica" shoes. Another seller (showing the same photo of paranormal foams) is selling junk.

Some credit card companies are not anxious to help you if you are not happy with your purchase from a CHinese site.

Sometimes you take a chance; sometimes you don't. Only you can decide.
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

Any brand names offered there are almost certainly Chinese counterfeits. If that's OK with you, it still might not be OK with customs, one of the added risks in buying from China.