This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex boyfriend deleted me from Facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM
My ex boyfriend deleted me from Facebook?
I dated a guy for around 15 months long distance (we met overseas and live in different states). We used to talk every day and see each other every 2 weeks.

I really love him as a person and adore his company it just felt like we were more like best friends than lovers. He didn't feel that way and was in love with me so I had to break it off as I didn't want him to change his life and move to where I live when I didn't see it being a 'marriage' sort of relationship.

I care about him deeply and he keeps contacting me but today he deleted me off Facebook. I understand it must be hurting him but facebook etc are the only ways we will ever have of communicating as it isn't like we will just bump into each other in the street. It wasn't a cruel break up or nasty but obviously he is very hurt.

I'm just really sad he has felt the need to delete me from communication considering the long distance thing. I really want to be friends. Am I selfish to think this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

No honey you are not selfish to think this, break ups are very hard to go through! Don't worry it's very sad to say but maybe keeping each other a little distance and not talking to each other is better. It would certainly help the processing of moving on and starting fresh. You will be okay Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:33 AM

I totally understand why he did that because I was in the same situation as him last year. I couldn't even look at a picture of him without feeling heartbroken, so I deleted him off of facebook so I could get a break from him. I still wanted to be friends, but that was impossible while I was still in love with him. the fact that he was still connected to me on facebook made it harder for me to get over him so I cut all ties. When i started to feel better I re added him and now we are friends. Don't feel like he hates you or anything, its probably because he still loves you and just needs time. Give him space, get on with your life and maybe you will get a friend request one day.
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM

Yeah you are selfish. Let him move on. Poor guy didn&#x27;t know you could be so cold. He realized he doesn&#x27;t need you in his life so snip your gone just like you canned him.
04-08-2014, 04:48 AM

just try this you get your ex back instantly
vhttp://getyourexbackinstantly.wordpress.com