This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help finding a tumblr post?
04-08-2014, 04:21 AM
Help finding a tumblr post?
a while ago I saw a post on tumblr of this beautiful animation. it was of some couple, going in for a kiss, and i wouldnt be that into it if it wasnt just so wonderful. the girl was on the left and the guy on right, and they had their arms around each other and were smiling before pulling into a kiss. apparently someone on tumblr sketched out the panels, and then some other user put them together into an animation. also they might have been characters in a book?
anyway, i bookmarked it as soon as i saw it, but recently i was going through my bookmarks and accidentally deleted it!! i got such a huge emotional attachment to it, i was heartbroken when i realized what i had done. i have no clue where i could possibly find it, as i dont know the name of it or the users who did it. if maybe anybody has an idea of what animation sketch thing im talking about, or what users might have done it, please please give me a link????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM

just go into the history of your browser

and go back to the time-frame you found it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply