This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are some people on this search engine jerks.?
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Why are some people on this search engine jerks.?
First off I just wanted to say that some of you who answer these questions are complete jerks. I use to this to get answers and opinions. So god forbid me being curious! Please next time you decide to answer a question try to think about the other persons feelings! I am a brand new single mother so I'm sorry if you think some of my questions are stupid or think I'm an idiot. I'm struggling and I have absolutely no help from anyone. So don't be so selfish and rude.
To those of you that are sweet and genuine and try to help thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

Plenty of people do not give their babies vaccines.
Some people even believe it can cause autism if given at an early age.
And does polio even exist anymore?
- If your kids will be in daycare please get these vaccines though.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

Sorry, but if you jump into an anonymous Web forum (NOT a "search engine", btw) and ask questions about any controversial topic (vaccines, abortion, religion, the space program ...) you're going to get in the middle of arguments from people who feel strongly on both sides of the question.

Just remember to take your medical advice from MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, not from a bunch of random strangers.

If you're considering not having your child vaccinated, you might want to take a look at this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=smallpox&...80&bih=683
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

I'm not a jerk. Go back to your other question and read my answer. If it's hidden due to low rating, you'll have to click on "show" to read it.
04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

Which answer in particular upset you? Who said you are stupid or an idiot?

I do understand parental concern regarding vaccination. It's unjustified, but understandable.

Caveat re Lisa. She has a habit of trying to suck up to askers of vaccine questions. Sometimes she even emails them and tries to convince them that people like myself, are "Pharma shills".

Again, I encourage you to look at the actual evidence. Read the links I provided.
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

Hi Friends, Pls Try konstantin after fiverr.com. Its one the Best SEO Service Before I Used. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.
04-08-2014, 04:59 AM

yahoo is a search engnie yahoo answers is not its more of a forum.