This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are the Mayweather Fans supportive of the recent rants by their brave idol?
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Are the Mayweather Fans supportive of the recent rants by their brave idol?
For somebody who has no intention of facing Pacquiao in the ring, how courageous would you consider him to be? He is right, he is way too low compared to Manny. C'mon, Floyd fans, it's time to urge him to grow some balls. Stop defending this lowly coward.
@Richard- Floyd is only fast in hiding and running away from Pacquiao.
@Nightmare123- as always, Floyd fans will hide him because they too are scared for their idol.
@Perfect GRIN- He is the mark of a true coward along with his followers.Hahaha.
@Kool K- I respect your optimism but I don't share it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM

Floyd wants to fight @ Twitter.com + INstagram + facebook ... and not on the ring...

What ever Floyd JR. says Flomos : always answer "AMEN"

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

Manny will get beat up mayweather is to fast with his boxing skills manny is fast to and he do got power and he fights smart but mayweather fights smater manny will get confused after round 4 manny got what it takes to get lucky with the speed and power that&#x27;s if he can hit him? Mayweather will school manny with the boxing it will be like fighting marquez all over again. Manny is to little anyway. Anything could happen!
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

All Floyd started was a internet war between fans. Mayweather fans vs Pacquiao fans. It&#x27;s gonna get real ugly.
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

while floyd is so good at this, in fact genius... he just started an internet war by feeding his fans, his own flomos to the scourge of pacquiao fans... to bury his blunder when he revealed on the net he cherrypicks his oponents
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

I think the fact that Floyd is doing all this is actually a good thing. I don't think Floyd would even waste his time poking at Manny Pacquiao if he wasn't serious about fighting him sometime in the near future ,that's a more positive way of looking at it.