This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP !!! Internet Guys help me guys.?
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
HELP !!! Internet Guys help me guys.?
Guys help me plz i want to download a file but it has survey.I want that file guys but when i complete survey download doesnt start.Even with software survey bypasser it also need survey to get its activation key..Plz guys if anybody completes that survey for me i will be very thankful not just thankful i will give working key of titanfall instead of that file plz guys help me...who completes the survey plz send file to gurpreets14@yahoo.com and i will send titanfall key there. This is that survey http://www.tinyfileshost.com/download/92553/RiOWU4N/1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

Please save yourself some time and effort by NOT doing that survey. They time you spend doing that, you can find the file to download from another source.
Those surveys often don't give you access to the download and tempt you to do another survey. You'll end up with a lot of spam in your mail, on your phone and really, people with bad intentions shouldn't have ANY information about you or anybody else.

You really shouldn't post this url here either and urge others to take the survey. For all I know, you are the one who put up the survey and just want more victims of it!!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:38 AM

Bro, your question is a very easy hehe, Let me handle it.....
First of all just relax and read my instructions:

1st, just install adblocker for free on google
then, its finish
I hope this helps

-Lance The enderman
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

Try turning javascript off.
04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

Its a scam, it will never work they get paid every time you fill one out so when it doesn't work and they keep telling you to try another its just so they keep getting paid.