This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter not working? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP 10 POINTS?
04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Twitter not working? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP 10 POINTS?
So I've had two phones, an iphone 4 and a 4s. My account on my old phone was @maryhbridgman, but I changed it on my laptop to @wheemary. My new phone downloaded all of my backed up stuff from my computer including the twitter app but now the app doesn't recognize that I have a new username so this keeps appearing. Basically its asking me to sign into an account that no longer exists to be able to use twitter. There's no option to do a different username sign in, and deleting the app and restarting my phone doesnt work either. This has been an ongoing problem for months. Nothing I can do on this screen can fix it. Please. Please. Please. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

I don't have my iPhone on me, and my iPod is currently out of battery but I believe that if you go to your settings there should be a tab for twitter. under that there's probably an option to delete the Cache of the app, or in other words, deleting all the stored information. if you do this, it would probably recognize that you have a new username, goodluck

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:38 AM

For one thing stop using Verizon. Other wise do what nick said.