This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Timeline: Get it Now button is missing.?
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Facebook Timeline: Get it Now button is missing.?
The "Introducing Timeline" page was SUPPOSED to have a Get it Now button in it. I reloaded the page, and tried it on different browsers, but the button is really missing. I'd like to switch to Timeline, but I can't because of this error. Anybody who knows how to solve this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

wow it did that to me an i got booted of facebook did you add any one you do not no

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:40 AM

if your account it fairly new, you will have to wait for the message to appear on your homepage

or you can connect your facebook to pinterest and it will be automatically converted to timeline
04-08-2014, 04:45 AM

Umm yes facebook.com/timeline i think thats what i was told to do and if not contact support
04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

go to another pc it will work
04-08-2014, 05:04 AM

Many users reported that they still don't have the green button to upgrade to Timeline. Some of them tried different browsers and computers but the button still wasn't there. As members from the same family using the same computer had different results, this can only mean that the upgrade is not yet available for some users.

A good way to go about it is to try once a day until the button appears.