This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my ex back?
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM
How do I get my ex back?
I still remember his face the day I told him I will be going back to my country. My ex and I are of different nationalities and we live in different countries although at first we were making it work by visiting one another. When I went to settle down with him, it was difficult 4 me to find jobs and we rarely had sufficient amount of cash to support the both of us. And I used to work in my country hence y i decided to come back, thinking that he would have waited for me. The plan was for him to actually come to my country to stay long term although not permanently.we would have gotten married but he still didnt have enough to buy my wedding ring Sad With time he moved on, fell 4 another girl while he was there. I feel so bad as I still love him. Deep down I think he loves me to coz he would reply me whenever he comes on messenger especially if I write things like I am missing u baby or I cant stop thinkling of u, of us! But he would reply negatively like u better move on I am happy with who I am now. This kills me although I am glad he responds & alws does. He never blocks me although he unfriended me from Facebook. I love this guy. I was supposedly his first, but I cant understd how come I cling on to him and he isnt interestd in me when I alws hear that its supposed to be vice versa "you never forget ur first".Ye, right! Anyway I want him back. I've been praying and googling everyday for the past 8months. PLZ dont tell me to move on.I don't want to I just wnt him BACK!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

Before try more, check if he have relationdhip with other girl or not.
If he has new gf, please forget him bc you stay away and he has new gf.
If he has no gf, ask him move to your country to live with you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:33 AM

The only reason this guy is keeping an open line with you is so he has the option of coming back if things go south with whoever he is currently seeing. He likely just wants to be friends.

If he didn't want you enough to pursue you, then he has made his decision. Rebounding back to you after freely dating other women would be an insult.
You don't want to be a man's second choice. The fact he moved on is evidence he wasn't interested enough to invest that kind of commitment by moving abroad to live with you. You are only dragging out a long-suffering battle. You may wait if you like, but just be prepared for the disappointment if it does not work out as you want. If this much time has passed and nothing has happened, then that in itself is an answer. Perhaps it is time to explore other opportunities.