This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does this work on facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM
How does this work on facebook?
I want to make a page on facebook that people can "like" or "subscribe" to. How do I make a page like that. Do I just use my account now and make one along with it, or do I completely set up a new account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:33 PM

well if you go to like pages that people have created somewhere on the bottom or on that page it will say "create a page" and it will automatically link with your profile

Ads

You could make a new account and link it to that, or you can just use your normal account, it doesn't really matter (and if it does show your name on the page, I'm 100% sure you can hide it)

As for how to do it. Go to your home page / news feed page (whatever you call it)
and on the left hand side there should be a list (headings: favourites, groups, aps, pages, ect) and under the PAGES heading there's a link to 'Create a page' then just follow the instructions from there!

go to your facebook account settings
-look at the bottom part of the page, you will see this "Create a page".
-click it and after that its self explanatory.

^__^

Hi
Use this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

You can make a separate account if you wish or you can use your own.

Just go to that link and click on the kind of page you want and follow the step drop down menus.

I personally would reccomend setting up a new account instead of using your own.