This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why we are crazy about facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
since facebook lunched i am so crazy about facebook, i feel i am incomplete without facebook why is that happening to me? somebody please help me out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM

because its awesommmee!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:34 AM

Before I answer this Q I have to say that 4 yrs ago i used to waste a lot of my time there and on msn, but I don't care about it anymore and rarely use msn, once every month.

And I know that many people agree with me that facebook and MSN wast your time so the Q becomes:

Why you are crazy about facebook?

I have many answer to that

1- You don't know how to do anything on the internet other than use facebook, msn, youtube, and maybe twitter....yes this is the case of many users, as a Lebanese person I know that 90% of people leave their PCs when they logout of facebook and MSN....In their mind the internet = facebook + msn + youtube + some songs on Itunes ----wikipedia on some occasions and google is used to search for music, or some games or any useless thing that wasts time, in fact my brother is like that.

2-You are addicted to facebook apps, texas holdem poker, mafia wars and farmville are the onces that where popular when I used to use facebook

3-You like to chat with anybody, even a new friend that you have just added seems to be a good person for you. And you like to post on the walls here and there and comment on photos and take someones quote and post it on your wall to prove to people that you are smart, every time you post something you are wishing for someone to comment and to like so you will be happy.

I quited facebook when I leaned web developing and realized that I could do more on the internet then that, currently I just log on to facebook to send and receive messages regarding business stuff
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM

its Awesome its Cool its Fun to Connect with people