This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i see the In-Page Analytics of a particular page/inner page of my website in Google Analytics?
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
How can i see the In-Page Analytics of a particular page/inner page of my website in Google Analytics?
Hello everyone, i want to check the In-page Analytics of my website's inner page with Google Analytics. I can check it for my website's homepage without any problem but i am facing a problem when i try to check the same for any of my website's inner page. Please help.

Your answers will be highly appreciated. Thank You !!
@Priya: I have put the Google Analytics code on all the inner pages.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

try putting analytic code on inner page u want to analyse

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

The In-Page Analytics of GA is wonky - at best. It barely works -- in your case, it doesn't work on the inner pages. I don't rely on it for click tracking

A better option is Clicktale http://www.clicktale.com/plans -- it does a great job for:

- heat maps
- click tracking
- form tracking (e.g. how many filled up the first field, second field, etc)

Clicktale has a free plan that allows for 400 pageviews per month. You can just put the code on the inner pages. Depending on your traffic, you may not be able to capture all the data, but at least you've got 400 data points to use as your benchmark.

If you wish, you can just put the code in one internal page so you can have data for 400 pageviews for that page