This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frieind ignoring me? What should I do?
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Frieind ignoring me? What should I do?
So this girl and I have been friends since around September, 2013. I thought we were really close/best friends. Well recently, she just started ignoring me for NO REASON. I know I havent done anything, but she has been ignoring me. I even asked why she was ignoring me and apologized many times. I'm thinking of removing her off my Facebook. If you were in my shoes, would you remove her? I feel like it would help me feel better, than seeing her updates and knowing she's ignoring me?
Friend*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

I would just delete her ..especially if shes ignoring you ...you dont need fair weather flakey friends anyway...then if she is really a friend she will come and find you and send you a friend request .

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

This happened to me.

I'd remove her from facebook, if she's ignoring you, she obviously doesn't deserve you and to make you feel like you've done something wrong
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

Life goes on. If she&#x27;s too immature to tell u why she&#x27;s mad why do u want her as a friend. I would just either block her so u won&#x27;t see her updates or unfriend her completely. Onto the next friend. If she tries to reach out just ignore her back.
04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

You will never know the reason why she chose not to be your friend, but I have to say, it's her loss.

Whatever her reason (and I'm pretty sure it's not a good one AT ALL), just let her be. Whatever she's running away from, she'll see what she had as a friend (you) but by then, you wouldn't want anything to do with her.

Please don't worry about it because it's a waste of time, energy, and your happiness. If I were you, I would remove her from any social media websites you have and just let it be. You will come through this stronger and in the future, you could just look back and thank her for making you a better person.

Good Luck Smile

p.s. I've been in this situation plenty of times to know this.