This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make my Facebook page COMPLETELY secure so noone can look me up unless I authorise them?
10-15-2012, 08:25 PM
How do I make my Facebook page COMPLETELY secure so noone can look me up unless I authorise them?
I've been hearing horror stories about peoples future bosses googleing them & looking up their Facebook page to get dirt on them, my Facebook page contains foul language & deviant thinking & I don't want to be judged on my digital social releases.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:33 PM

Go find out for yourself on facebook.

Ads

Facebook is never secure, they sell your info to whoever will buy it.

Hi. You can go Account then Privacy settings and make all the options "friends only." However, I think people can look you up (though there might be a lot of people with your name so it would make it difficult) but they can only see your name - and I think your profile picture. That's as much as I know how to do, otherwise if you were really desperate maybe you could change your Facebook name. My friend has a fake Facebook name so people can't find her Facebook.

Hope I helped.

you cant make it secure you can block things like friend requests and messages but thats pretty much it and you can do that through privacy settings