This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question for small business owners on advertising?
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Question for small business owners on advertising?
i have had a mobile auto detailing business for 3 years now but i feel like i could be doing more advertising other than what i have now. I advertise in 2 local papers that get delivered once aweek for 56 bucks a month, thats not a bad deal cause it covers 67 thousand residents and businesses.

i also advertise all over the web with free ads, an i also have a main website which is 100. bucks a year. But it seems to be very slow at times and would like to know what can I do to advertise more but with a low budget? I spend a total of 500 a year in advertising most goes to the local newspaper. Any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

I think you should go "Local SEO". Your website will be shown on the top of the search result to your prospective customers.

If you need help in doing Local SEO, feel free to contact me. My skype ID:- samratpal

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

Maybe consider other forms of marketing promotion than just advertising. eg run a once-month how-to-do-it seminar on your business. Make sure you use your exisitng customer base - are you asking for recommendations, offering inducements (intro a friend and get 10% back).