This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more followers on tumblr?! Will choose best answer?!?
04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
How do I get more followers on tumblr?! Will choose best answer?!?
Hey. I just started using my tumblr that I have had for like a year lol ( I started posting stuff like 3 days ago). I post pictures and gifs about The Vampire Diaries. I don't have many followers "19" to be exact so, I was wondering how one would go about getting more followers.. I'm not aiming to be tumblr famous or anything like that, I just want to have a blog that people like to see and they ask me questions. I gain a couple of followers a day, (I gained like 9 yesterday but today only 3 so far) so if I just continue to post more things will I continue to gain more followers? Or what, how do I get more followers? I have just noticed that the reblogging/following has slowed down today and I just need some infoSmile. Thanks so much!
Also if anyone wants to check out my tumblr and follow it or give me tips that would be awesome! http://serenedipitty.tumblr.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

You've gained more than me anyways. I have a total of 3 followers from my 2 years on tumblr - a tumblr which I hadn't properly used until last month.

You're doing really well as you are just now. 3 days and 19 followers? I'd say that's an achievement in itself!

Give it a month. If you go at the same rate, you'll have the questions and dedicated followers eventually!

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

you can get more followers by refering people from your facebook aboout and maybe by adding more interesting stuff on ur profile, that will lead to people asking others to view ur post
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

I should be asking YOU for tips on how to get followers on tumblr. I suck! lol granted I started using it a few weeks ago and have no idea of what I'm doing. I hope I had good advice for you, but you are doing better then me. Good job though! Smile
04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

I've checked out your tumblr site. The reason why you don't get many people following you is because the site needs to be improved with a much more appealing platform. Change the text size and colours as some people have problems seeing small sized coloured texts. Be bold. You may need to add some other more interesting ideas to your site. Do you have other hobbies, interests, or activities that you do? What about social issues?
Go and check out other sites that may help you to add more interesting pictures, facts, videos;etc.
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

here's what you do:
-reblog/like a lot of people's posts (they might follow you after they see you in their notes)
-post a lot of original content and tag it with loads of (relevant) tags
-you can search up "follow for a follow" and follow people who'll follow back
-ask people for follow backs
-share your tumblr on other social media sites
-talk to people, whether its by replying, asking, or reblogging stuff and adding a comment

DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT FOLLOWERS! tumblr isn't about that (that's why your follow count is hidden from others). you'll gain followers when you least expect it Smile

tips for your tumblr: customize it a little bit more; add a music player, a cool cursor maybe, or a hit counter. also make the colors and text a bit more bold/big because it looks a bit boring (no offense).

good luck!
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

http://thoughts-create-reality.tumblr.com/