This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling more tickets doesn't make one better than the other does it?
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Selling more tickets doesn't make one better than the other does it?
One Direction sells more tickets than Rush. If we compare this to pro wrestling WWE fans are the One Direction kids and TNA fans are the Rush fans. WWE is so insecure about their failure to connect with audience that they are always using ratings and social media to put themselves over. They even make up lies about what is trending. It is a straight up lie World Wrestling Entertainment is grasping at straws to remain relevant. No wrestling fan gives a shit about WWE.
Dave it is a good comparison when we are talking something terribly generic to something fun and entertaining. That is why I used One Direction and Rush. You always talk about how WWE sells more tickets than TNA and im telling you it doesn't matter to real wrestling fans. You guys care about ticket sales because you are insecure.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

Wwe is pathetic

Dave is a loser

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

You know. I like how so far you've used One Direction, Rush and Katy Perry for the same example; how do you know their ticket sales? You can spit and sputter all you want, Professional Wrestling isn't Music; you either sell tickets and get an audience or you go under.

I don't talk about Ticket Sales, I talk about how many people show up and pay for Pay-Per Views.
04-08-2014, 04:40 AM

Your analogy is pretty weak and makes very little to no sense. You could make any sort of cheap and misplaced analogy according to you. One Direction isn't the only popular band ever. Rush isn't the only 'less' popular band ever. Bad analogies all around. Why didn't you use two 'talented' bands such as...Rush and The Rolling Stones? Surely one of those is more popular, but they are both still good yes? Or how about this, why not pick two 'untalented' artists such as Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber? One of those is more popular, but what difference does it make? It's still music.

In the case of pro wrestling, ticket sales equate to some popularity at different times. WWE is a huge company known all over the world, even if it sucks it will still sell a ton of tickets because of brand recognition. Exposure and brand recognition matter. If Ring of Honor got a ton of exposure and enough people enjoyed it for an increasingly long time, if ROH starts sucking people will still like it and sell tickets. TNA obviously doesn't have the brand recognition WWE has and hence is not as popular, doesn't mean TNA sucks or anything. idk tbh lmao jk brb