This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I need a Google+ business page for my Youtube Channel?
04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
Do I need a Google+ business page for my Youtube Channel?
I'm finding this a little bit confusing. I'm currently setting up a Youtube account for tutorial videos which will link to my blog and Google+.

Because my business is an "online" tutorial site do I need a Google+ business page or is that only for "brick and mortar" businesses? I just need to know before getting the ball rolling with the Youtube channel to make sure it's connected to the correct Google+ profile type.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

No need of that , if you wanna google+ then you can

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

Google + Page is very important for your business if you are looking for SEO point of view. Which will also generate some traffic to your blog as well as on your video page. Searching will be also good if you connect your Google+ account. So I suggest you should do this.

You can create google + page with your logged in google account and make sure you attach your website url to it. It will take few minutes to create that account.
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

It is not mandatory to have a Google+ page for your business for Youtube channel.

However, it is a good way to advertise, share and increase your fan base and Google gives some sort of extra benefits to Google+ sites with higher number of +1's.

I hope it helps.