This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Godaddy domain parking revenue payout?
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Godaddy domain parking revenue payout?
I am interested on Godaddy domain parking. I am from Malaysia and I had a paypal account. If I earn some revenue in the domain parking, when is my payout?

I hear people saying Asia / Malaysia need to wait 3 months for cash out the revenue. Can you guys help me to confirm it?

Or can I apply for every months payout?

Hope will hear from you guy soon.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

I don't know the details of their system, but can speak in general that Parking generates very little revenue, only a domain with a history and existing backlinks or a rare one that can get lots of type-in traffic will earn much, domain speculators who own thousands or millions hope to earn the renewal fee over the course of a year. Perhaps that;s your situation, but if you only have a few domains, your better off developing some blog and placing ads on it, doing a bit of SEO to generate some traffic.

There are a number of other parking systems out there, I believe Google bought one to get them into the game.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

I think this company called Escalate hosting also have a domain parking program. check them out http://www.escalatehosting.com/special/645243