This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook 'friends of friends' privacy setting..?
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Facebook 'friends of friends' privacy setting..?
Id like to set some status updates that will show on friends of friends walls.. now im guessing that setting the privacy option to 'friends of friends' would do this. Facebook help says this is for 'minors' to share with friends and their friends, so does this setting only work for people under/upto a certain age? or will any updates i make with this setting show on my friends friends news feed/wall ?
note1: to first responder. thanks for reply! do you know it worked for sure? posting a status update under friends of friends, and it showed in a friends friends news feed ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

I don't think or came across any settings based on age preference. This setting is for all and works for me.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:39 AM

A Beginner's Guide To Facebook: Choosing The Right Privacy Settings On
See at
Facebook http://susan-ng.hubpages.com/hub/faceboo...cysettings
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

No dude.. The statuses you post on your wall with the 'friends of friends' privacy setting only appears in the news feed of your friends.. This privacy sets the maximum visibility of your posts and not on whose wall it appears.. It means that a friend of friend can see the update if they choose to view your wall or timeline.. If they don't bother, they'll never see it.. Do you reckon if you keep the public privacy setting for posting somethin, it appear on the news feed of every single person in facebook..? It doesn't..
Hope i helped..Smile