This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are these grades bad ? Please be honest?
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Are these grades bad ? Please be honest?
writing- 83.34% B
social studies-77.76% C+
science - 87.02% B+
reading - 87.00% B+
music - 84.88% B
math- 90.96% A-
since the 3rd quarter had finished I got my grades and I really do not know if these are ok or bad and BTW im in 6th grade. I know I had to improve my social studies grade but next quarter im gonna work hard.
um btw im not Asian lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

When you're in 6th grade and failing social studies, it's a pretty bad sign
At 6th grade I had all A's and that's just because I was Asian

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:40 AM

ok
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

there all right compared to what you could have
04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

Honestly, for a 6th grader, your grades are actually pretty good. Maybe get that C up to a B but besides that you are fine. Colleges won&#x27;t start to see your grades until high school so keeping good grades rift now is just practice. Good luck!
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

they are all a pass which is the main aim but yes they are very good
04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

No, they are not bad grades. Math, Science, and Reading are excellent (Ignore the letter grade, the percentage is more useful) and if you show your overall mark, we will know if they pull up the other subjects. For example, if you have a great mark 90%+ in one subject, it will pull up your weaker subjects (70%-90%). Strive for the top now and develop god habits for high school and hopefully university. Yes, improve your Social Studies mark, but also make sure to be friendly and caring with the teachers to get on their good side. Next quarter, try for all 90% and up, and always aim for the top. Good job though!

P.S. If you do a lot of computer work, try programs like Iderall (don't remember how to spell it) to restrict programs like Facebook and social media.
04-08-2014, 05:08 AM

If you are an Asian you will be sentences to death, but if you&#x27;re not then your grades are ok, but there is room for improvement.