This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a website where you can buy blogs?
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Is there a website where you can buy blogs?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

Why would you buy a blog? Just create one. If you buy a full blog, you still have to create content.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

you dont buy a blog you write one u just need to make your own
there are lots of free websites for doing this
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

Hello, yes there is a site called Flippa where you can buy blogs. It's basically the eBay of website/blog buying and selling. Go to Flippa.com and check it out. You will probably want to first do some homework and figure it out before buying a blog but this is the most popular site that offers what I think you are looking for. Good luck -
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

No - you write them.
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

Hi Reina,

I am assuming that when you say buy "blogs," you meant buying articles or contents? You can visit freelance websites such as freelancer.com or freelance.com and purchase pre written articles for your niche there. You can simply Google "Your Niche" free lance blog writer and you might be able to find some cheap blog articles there.

I believe how it works is that you provide a topic and they will write the content. If you like it, you will pay for that content. If not, you can request for another one or not buy that content. Take a look at freelancer.com and I am sure you can find some freelancers there.

Hope this helps
04-08-2014, 05:01 AM

One of the better internet investments may be buying an established, proven money making online business, typically negotiations may start at 10x the monthly revenue of the site. Flippa is the best place to find substantial sites.
You certainly can buy unique blog content and insert it into your own new blog, which is the biggest labor investment in a blog, from sources like:
constant-content.com, textbroker.com, thecontentauthority.com

Some free blog hosts don't allow reselling of blogs, I should also mention there are lower quality private label rights (PLR) article packs on different subjects available to help start a blog, typically they have to be rewritten to get any search rank benefit.

An article by a web site broker
http://www.problogger.net/archives/2011/...the-table/
04-08-2014, 05:01 AM

You can purchase excellent blog entries from the Facebook Fairy.