This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why wont this married retired actor add me on facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Why wont this married retired actor add me on facebook?
Theres this guy who had minor roles in a couple of low budget films about 10 years ago. Hes given up acting now and just lives a normal life, I added him on facebook but I feel so bummed he rejected! WHY!? He messaged me how do we know eachother and I told him I saw him in my fave movies, but he ignores me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

He may be cautious about his privacy and is selective who he allows access to his pages.

There's also more than a few stars that have had problems with stalkers so I wonder if some celebrities simply avoid any sort of personal contact to try and reduce the chance of feeding one of these people's interests.

I found someone on Facebook who used to be one of the Vjays on Much Music in Canada many, many years ago. I just sent her a message saying hi from a fan and mentioning the show she used to host. Never heard back from her, may be for exactly the same reasons.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

Some people are only 'friends' on Facebook with people they know in person, and he doesn't know you. I guess he's past feeling he has to be 'friends' with everyone who asks like many people do. I don't think you should feel so "bummed and rejected" over this. Get away from the computer and go out and get some fresh air, or go hang out with one of your real friends.