This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Message this Girl on Facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Should I Message this Girl on Facebook?
Ok so here's the thing, and sorry this may a bit long. There is this girl who I personally don't really know and we aren't even friends on Facebook. However, we have 3 mutual friends and I think I may know her from 1 of my classes but I'm not sure if it's actually her or not. I just happened to notice her as a friend of 1 of my mutual friends and I thought she was really beautiful and when I think about it she may have been in 1 of my classes last semester, but she prob doesn't know me at all.

So yeah I mean my semester is about to end soon and I would love to get to know her better and I would ask her in person but because my university is so big there's a slim chance I can find her if I go out and look for her, asking on FB would save me a lot of time. So my question is, do you think I should message her? If so, would she seem freaked out? And if you think I do, what do you think I should say? Should I say something like "Hello, you probably don't know me but I think you were in 1 of my classes and I just thought you were really cute and I'd love to get to know you better, do you want to meet in person and hang out sometime?" Something like that maybe except the 2nd part.

I am also thinking of messaging her with my fake account mainly because if she says "sorry, I have a boyfreind" or something like that and tells all her friends I wouldn't want to get emberesed and have some of my friends who are friends with her know about and kinda laugh at me or whatever, things would just get awkward if you know what I mean. Also it may be a good idea because it would be like a surprise to her when/if she does see and meet with me if/when we were to meet at some point. And of course if she does say no or she has a boyfriend at least she's not gonna know who I really am and no one will know it was me.

So what do you guys think...is that something I should do? And what would you recommend in my situation?
Thanks everyone who's answered so far. And tbh it's much easier said than done; trust me, I don't really fear rejection as long as it's a random girl who I barely know or barely knows anyone I know, but in this case since she knows some of my friends and would reject which is I think quite possible given her amazing looks, the word can just easily be spread around and I don't want everyone in my year for the next 4 years to know about this (we're both 1st years).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:38 AM

Messaging her on a fake account is creepy!!!!!!!!!!
Just message her and ask her a question about the class you have with her?

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:48 AM

oh for sure go for it and say what you said above, you have nothing to lose and she shouldn't be freaked out.
good luck
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

Oh dont worry about rejection. Go ahead and msg her and see where it goes. Come at her like you just want to be friends. If u tell her shes beautiful right away, she may either brush it off n ignore your or tell u shes not interested. Honestlly, if she is beautiful like you say, she hears it ALL THE TIME! Just talk to her n tell her that u think u know her from school n see where it goes.

It shes a bitch then you know it wont go any futher then that. Lol.

And hey! Please dont use a fake account. Thats being deceitful. And then you wouldn&#x27;t know if she is really into YOU.

Rejection is apart of life. Just be truthful. Please. You never know.