This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I build a website for my business and get a business email?
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM
How do I build a website for my business and get a business email?
Hello everyone,

I wish to build a wonderful website for my business as soon as possible but I am incredibly confused.

I would be grateful if you could tell me where to start and if you can recommend any good website builders. What about Squarespace or Wordpress?

I need a:
- website
- business email
- a blog linked to the website
- social networks linked to the website.

I can't afford to pay an expert at the moment, I have to do it myself.

MANY MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:33 AM

You get a free domain.com or .co.uk name if you register for an e-eCommerce site with WIX.com website builder, set up an email address with yahoo or whoever with your name you want and use so it matches your web address, WIX very easy to set up and use, just choose your design template out of dozens, and it is all drag and drop, or upload your own pics to suit and plenty free help if you need it, or buy and register a domain of your choice from them for about £9.00 for a year and still use their site I built http://www.soapy-souls.com on their site, it does not show on Yahoo yet, but does on Google after 5 days.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

You can choose from wordpress where so many templates available for free, download that themes and use for your business.