This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get 1000 instagram followers?
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM
How do I get 1000 instagram followers?
I have tried literally EVERYTHING in my power to get followers and have only 130 followers!!! I would love to have 1000 followers, but it seems IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Is there anything else I can do? I upload hd pictures and stuff, so yeah...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

why does this matter so much to you??? idk post stuff of you getting hurt

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Do you know who are those 130 followers?

They are fake followers. Don't trust me, post some pictures on your timeline and see if they like your picture or not. They are non-active account.
04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

I don't know why this is such an issue. Followers on Instagram or any social media should not be a concern.

In order to get followers, you need to post good pictures of things that many people find interesting. You also need to use hashtags. If you want followers, you have to do the work. This doesn't happen in a day, a week or a year. It takes time, unless you're a pseudo-celebrity that a bunch of morons follow just to say they follow these losers. They think that these "celebrities" will actually remember their names or care what they have to say.