This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop feeling depressed?
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM
How to stop feeling depressed?
I am 18 and love my life and have great friends and stuff but I feel so depressed lately. I am stuck in this crappy job til May (quit in May) and will graduate high school then but i feel so down about girls. I keep making my decisions pretending I am going to be able to be to be with this girl who will be going to the college I work at. I don't know her but see her all over social media and went to school with her sister and know I need to move on. I won't be going to this college but will be in the same town. I know I will be happier if I focus on myself but it's just hard. Like I know I need to stop thinking about her and focus on myself and stop letting this stress me out so much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

You have to let go of the negative attachment to the girl. You are aware that taking the focus off her and onto yourself will make you happier, but you can't do it, right?

I would try tapping (EFT). It is worth a shot! It is supposed to help you let go of negative emotions and move into more positive emotions by re-balancing the energy in your body. You got nothing to lose, and it has worked for me in a number of areas (mental and physical), so I can confidently recommend trying it out.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

If u have free time why dont u get a pet , many scientists have proven that pets relief stress and depression it wud really change your mood !
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Sometime life's situation can cause us to go into a temporary depression (sometimes called "the blues") which can last for an indefinete period and then go away. Either you lean to cope with the situation or the situation gets better for you. On the other hand it could be Clinical Depression, which is a permanent condition. Clinical Depression has no cure, but it can be treated with therapy and medication allowing you to live a reasonably normal life.
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

Story of my past life buddy. But I'd say focus on who you are and that loving yourself will bring girls to love you as well.