This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shall i go for SEO or not?
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM
Shall i go for SEO or not?
I have newly built website, Shall I go for SEO right now or i wait for the site to get indexed, and then start Optimization?

please suggest?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

You can do it, but first time I suggest you can do very carefully on page optimization all work then you can create backlinks with related site.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

you can start seo work, however to check weather it has index or not you can search in google as "site:url.com" if it is appearing than it has index.
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

the sooner the better,because the age of your site matters to Google
04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

Apply SEO immediately after you publish your website. Begin with your site title, description and meta keywords. Create content and use keywords in your hearder and title.
04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

Start the seo as soon as possible...
Start onpage optimization first then go for offpage optimization
04-08-2014, 05:02 AM

You'll want to start it relatively soon. In addition to what Caleb said, you'll also want to use keywords in the image descriptions as well.
04-08-2014, 05:03 AM

You should start with SEO right now with a correct on page seo followed by backlinks from related websites. That's all you need for now but also consider to make for your website a SILO structure, it can help very much with your rankings. For the backlinks side I suggest you to buy them and one place to buy powerful backlinks is seoclerks, but remember to choose only high quality backlinks because 1 high quality backlinks worths more than 100000 simple backlinks.

Good luck!
04-08-2014, 05:04 AM

Yes, you should start optimizing your website for search engines now. Take baby steps though - focus first on the on-site optimization processes: create informative content, insert a couple of relevant keywords (do not spam) and make it easy to navigate. Having said that, you should also start using social media to promote it as well.

Remember though, you may need professional help - try contacting professional SEO services and companies, like jointplan.co.uk if you need help, especially with the off page optimization. Doing SEO by yourself is won't come into fruition, so ask for help if the seas get rough!
04-08-2014, 05:05 AM

hello petrick,
1. you should always wait to be index first then optimise, or
2. or optimise first for certain keyword ad then put your original content.

reason: because if your content copied and placed in a site which indexed frequently than yours, then google give credit to those site owner which content got indexed first. or have high page rank simultaneous.
so please understand first the working of google crawler, and then think to new age SEO for your site.
For any SEO support contact me at@ alokkumar200842@gmail.com.