This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am trying to find an inexpensive method to advertise my multiple crafts business any advise?
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM
I am trying to find an inexpensive method to advertise my multiple crafts business any advise?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM

Some of the techniques for advertising apply to all small businesses which include networking, press releases, creating an inexpensive web site, etc. More specifically for your crafts business would be what type of reach are you looking for. If you are targeting local then crafts fairs, flyers, brochures, newspaper business section interview and Craigslist. For more regional or national coverage you will want to join various crafts associations to network, sell on Ebay and Etsy and post in crafts forums.

In reality your reach will depend solely on your budget or your creativity. Any business has to reach their target market by any means necessary. Who buys crafts? Where do they shop? Where are crafts buyers located? You could build a really expensive web site but what if crafts buyers aren't web savvy? Do they get all their info on crafts from the radio? The best thing to do is become friends with other successful crafts people and find out how they market their crafts. No point in reinventing the wheel. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply