This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I buyer protected by eBay?
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Am I buyer protected by eBay?
I bought an item at the beginning of the month & contacted the seller explaining I needed the item in good time for Christmas. I was told that would be fine! the item was due to arrive on the 6/7th December but after no contact and no item i contacted the seller, I was told it haven't been sent until the 14th - and although I paid for 1st class recorded it was sent 2nd class because "didn't have enough money".
As its so close to Xmas I'm worried it won't arrive in time an if it doesn't am I protected by eBay in anyway? after Christmas I have no use for the item and I feel a bit deceived and frustrated because I can't even buy an alternative Incase the first arrives!
Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM

All eBay customers are protected, you can leave this guy bad feedback, tell everyone u paid for 1st class but he took ur money n sent it 2nd class. Tell this person u want hafe ur money back or a full refund weather it turns up or not. If that fails then contact eBay they will refund u.

Good luck and hope u get ur item by Christmas.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply