This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you suggest me about choosing someone for my new bussiness site?
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Can you suggest me about choosing someone for my new bussiness site?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

I get my site designed by http://www.summertreedesigns.com/. Experience counts because lets face it, once you know that you can trust someone to work for you, you want to be sure they can actually get the job done. They have a combined experience of more than 16 years developing web site solutions and graphic designs for clients such as Nextel, Boeing, WWF and many more. For a more extensive description of our past work take a look at their website.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:40 AM

If you want to do it yourself, Wix.com is a great site to use. Its low fees and user friendly layout makes it perfect. When picking a person, it all depends on how many pages you are looking to create. is it just a landing page or are there multiple pages you are linking to? That makes the difference in cost. It could be $100 to $8,000 depending on what you are looking for. Can you give us any more info?
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Friend of mine graduated from Harvard, he started a web design company called http://www.harvardwebsitedesign.com , Last I heard he was doing really well. Give it a shot.
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

I would suggest you employ someone local. You need to sit down with the developer and communicate your thoughts and how you want your personality (or your business) to be communicated with potential customers.
Also a good website is expensive and is pretty useless without continual SEO/marketing.
You need to get an idea how many visitors you are likely to get, how many orders from these visitors and how much profit you will make from these orders.
From this you can establish a budget and see if it is achievable.
As you spend more money on the website this should translate into more profit from the business.