This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook friends list question?
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Facebook friends list question?
Let's say I have a Facebook friend named Jane, and she is friends with Bob. Bob is not my Facebook friend, but I could always click on his profile from hers.

Now, Bob does not appear as one of Jane's friends (on her friends list), and while he is still tagged in some of her photos, his name cannot be linked to his profile (it's just written in grey).

I tried logging into another one of my accounts, and it's the same thing... I cannot find Bob. When I google his Facebook name, the search appears, but it then says that there is an error and the page on Facebook doesn't exist.

What happened? Did Bob just completely delete his Facebook profile? Or is it possible that he made his profile visible/linkable only to people who are already his friends on Facebook? If he did make it visible only to those who are already his friends, wouldn't he still at least appear as a friend on Jane's friend list?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

He's probably deleted his account. If his link was only available to his friends, then you would still find it in the search bar, and the tag wouldn't be grey. It would be blue, but once you click it, then it would say private.
So yeah, he's probably left facebook.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

I would say he left.
04-08-2014, 04:59 AM

BOB IS NOT REAL