This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need more info about adsence?
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
need more info about adsence?
Hi Guys, Vaibhav here
I publish my blog in local language (Hindi)
I've buyed domain & web hosting from godaddy.com
I've to apply for adsence.
If I copy & paste content from Google translate, will adsence block me for coping content.
Sorry for bad English.
Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:38 AM

You are expected to have quality original content, google watches everything I might consider using a different translation tool, you probably want to hand edit the translated results further. One countries have a minimum 6 moths age requirement, you probably want a couple of months age and 10+ quality posts before applying, it is only going to pay off if you can attract a lot of traffic probably from good search engine ranking, you won't earn that ranking with copied content, expect you will need perhaps 10,000 visitors to reach the min. Adsense payout.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

First of all, in case of Indian blogs, it has to be 6 months old to get accepted by AdSense.

The prime priority is to have quality content and follow Google's guidelines.

Merely copying stuff will not help you at all in getting accepted by AdSense.
04-08-2014, 04:48 AM

Google may accept only if the domain is more than 6 months old. They may insist on predominant content to be in English for Indian websites unless your domain has thousands of hits. Coming to copied content, if it violates copyright laws, then it is not advisable to even apply for adsense. Moreover, search engines are intelligent enough to ignore websites with copied content, so it is important to have unique content for websites to get natural search traffic in the long run.