This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please preview our new website. need opinions?
04-08-2014, 04:32 AM
Please preview our new website. need opinions?
I have been in the process of building an updated website for my company ProTech Wash, LLC that specializes in cleaning fleet vehicles for companies. Looking to get an opinion of the look. Keep in mind I have much to do yet.

http://www.protechwash.livecity.me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

Why would I even look at it if there is "much to do yet".

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:49 AM

top right box with "home, careers and contact" in it covers some words and effects between pictures in the slide show make the website seem cheap
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

Looking good buddy. My only advice is to TEST! You won't know what works / what doesn't until your getting traffic and you can see what's happening.

First thing's first, decide what you want out of your website. What do you want people to do? Contact you from a form? Ring your phone number? Whatever it is, figure it out.

Also, you need to be able to track the results. If you want people to call a phone number, set up a separate number so you can see how many calls it gets.

Also, be sure to use Google Analytics so you can see what your visitors are doing. How many pages are they viewing, how long are they staying on your site? This is all crucial information.

Lastly you need to test and tweak your site to get the best results. Try different headlines and see what happens. Then change the text and see what happens. Just test, test, test until you know for sure what works and what doesn't. Your customers are your best critics, bud.