This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a free ads classified website ready to be launched in 3 days ( basically in in NZ first), what should i?
04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
I have a free ads classified website ready to be launched in 3 days ( basically in in NZ first), what should i?
do to make it viral , i do have a fb ,g+ etc page.. what would be the right way to approach the target audience..? please have a look and try to post an ad about something (buy/sell etc)...www.somethingbetter.co.nz ....its available globally ....please advise anything that could work ? thanks a millions in advance..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

the moment your site is live (fully functional), make sure that you focus your site geographically...took a quick look at CL for your area and there is lots of room to steal some of their traffic in NZ...probably the same with ebay classifieds

next, go build yourself lots of whois type links...

next, purchase some traffic spread out over a 60 to 90 day period...keep your focus in your area

next, have some local people place ads on your competitions site telling people that you are a local business, not something based in California like CL & ebay

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

I highly recommend facebook.
04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

Hi Friends, Pls Try konstantin after fiverr.com. Its one the Best SEO Service Before I Used. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.
04-08-2014, 05:01 AM

Hi Friends, Pls Try konstantin after fiverr.com. Its one the Best SEO Service Before I Used. Thank U. They Will answer u for all SEO Based Question.
04-08-2014, 05:08 AM

Hey, I'm an SEO Expert. If you want, then i can do SEO for your website at a very reasonable price with many more services. You can contact me at hm.chawla27@gmail.com