This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What the is LTD (Lead Team Development), is it a scam?
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM
What the is LTD (Lead Team Development), is it a scam?
OK so today in college my friend told me to come along with him to buy some food, instead he was meeting some guy in a lonley area he was told to meet at. He said he was a student there who I have never seen before looked around 19, but was working for Lead Team Development which is some company I have never heard of before. He said if we were interested into making some good money on the side while in college. It felt really wierd and sounded like something fake and some illegel blackmarketing or something. He showed us a broshure which looked fake and a bunch of talking about working, making money and stuff. He kept saying this wasnt for everybody and wasnt there to waste his time. I said I'll think about it but never gave him my # I said I lost it and told him just to text my friend. Idk but it really felt like something was wrong. Does anybody know what this company is?
He also said that your get hired with no experience or nothing, their train you and make like 4000-5000 a yr and said the boss is a millioniare. Sounds real wierd to me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:37 AM

It is actually AMWAY according to this blog.
You will have to decide for yourself if you want to do this.
http://leadershipteamdevelopmentscam.blo...-scam.html

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:46 AM

Those MLMs are always obsessed with recruitment, it can take some effort to actually find out what the product is, although the site talks about weird foam product that are far from mainstream the name selection seems to be all about pyramid building.

You might see some familiar terms used in this Penn and Teller BS program episode on MLMs, caution readers, it's a cable program with salty language and irrelevant nakedness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3pO7X7fEQ
04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

Never heard of that company but any time you hear of a get rich quick scheme or easy money, you tell your friend that you are so busy with school that you don't have time for this right now. Tell him that you will talk to him one year from today to find out how much money he's made, and if he has made over $5000 in the year, then you will consider joining next year
Then put a note in your calendar for a year from today. I'm willing to put down money that he won't be involved anymore as most people who get involved in MLMs don't even last 6 months
If it is Amway, my grandparents did it and never made a penny and ended up spending money buying products that they could never sell.