This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Search Engine Optimization?
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM
What is Search Engine Optimization?
I want to know what Search Engine Optimization is.

Is SEO considered to be a good job nowadays for a person who has done courses like MCA (computer programming field)?

How much can one earn in SEO if he works in India (Lucknow city) Tell me the lowest and highest range of SEO income?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.

Yes nowadays companies are hiring people with MCA qualification only for SEO.
The lowest and highest range of SEO income is from 6k to lacs per month.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

i am going to answer your original question on what is SEO?! I will asume you can find out what SEO companies charge so i wont touch on seo income.

Now Let’s Start To Understand SEO,

1. First Section = What Is SEO?

-SEO is the process of making improvements on and off optimizations to your website, in order to generate more exposure and this means that you will get leads to visitors finding you for the right reasons. Search engines are trying to find and understand all the content and information on the internet, so they can quickly bring relevant and Authoritative leads in their search engine results by phrase or words. Search engines will determine if your website is relevant to the search phrase the users are searching for. It all depends on these factors: what content you have, how it is written in code, how other websites are linked to you and is your website trust worthy? Make sure you have quality content trust worthy & relevant for your visitors.

2. Second Section = How to Do SEO?
You have many areas to focus on when applying SEO to your Website, Text (also the html code of website), SEO your Images on pages and also Video . SEO is an ongoing process, spending time and if needed money will lead to your long term SEO goal .Have backlinks and measure how other websites share your content and even linking to your website.

You are Optimizing for two factors :
WHO Are You Optimizing For?
Answer: SEARCHENGINES AND PEOPLE

What Steps to Follow for SEO?
Step1: Have A Strategy
Step2: Research Keywords relevant to your content
Step3: Create high quality content with the keywords you research,
Step4: Build backlinks to your website by having the best relevant websites link to you.
Step5: Make sure your website is running smoothly, measure your website and improve also and fix all technical issues right away.

My name is Divan Erasmus and I believe you only need these 5 Steps shown above to do SEO correctly.And i mention how to do every step in detail on my website at: http//:SEO.DivanErasmus.com
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM

You are looking for easy answers where they are none. Let's try, though. A career in SEO is definitely a possibility if you are proficient in computer skills and especially so if you also know your way around the Internet. You will be spending a lot of time writing things, searching around the different forums for things that work, and re-working things you have already done as time goes on.

Financially-wise, you are probably not going to get a stable position straight away. Instead, you are likely to start through freelancing through the Internet - and the pay varies so greatly that you simply have to try to ask the different contractors to know where you could be at.
04-08-2014, 04:45 AM

It is the process of getting traffic from the listings on search engines. web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

Hello,

SEO is the process of optimize to increase your site visibility and traffic on the major search engine. Basically it is of two type first is on page Optimization and second is Off Page optimization.

On page Techniques are:-

Meta Tag
Meta Description
Page TItle
URL structure
Body Structure
Content
Internal Linking
Keyword research

Off Page techniques are:-
Guest blogging
Blog commenting
Forum posting
Yahoo answer
Social bookmarking
Directory Submission
Video Submission
SMO.........

You can earn Rs. 5000 to 20,000 in SEO job

Thank you.....
04-08-2014, 05:02 AM

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.