This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can this girl like?
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM
how can this girl like?
so im skinny, have glasses, look like a skinny geek, never had a gf, have few friends. There is this unbelievably gorgeous looking chick at my school and I told my friends these events....

I saw the gorgeous chick one morning at the mall and as I was heading out she saw me and looked at me for like ONE full second(I tell him I had a class with her last year and we never ever talked). Another time I'm at the school's office and she is leaving but comes back to ask for something else and stands next to me. She however doesn't look at me(which means she isn't interested). She just looked forward. Another time I'm waiting at the same office and look back and see her sitting on a chair behind me. When I looked at her, she turned to answer a text she received. Another time I was at Starbucks and she stood next to me in line but decided to call someone. She didn't even look at me(though she must have seen me as the Starbucks was in the food court at a mall). I saw her a couple times during Christmas at the mall and I know she saw me but she never came up to me.

We never talked and she took pictures of her with one of her best male friends and the two of them are always hugging and in one picture they are cuddling...

However, on her twitter she puts stuff about how there is a person she's been thinking about and how she is seeking outside help and should forget about this person, another time she was complaining about a guy that never took initiative and though she did all she could, he never did anything......

My friend tells me this was me but I tell him that couldn't have been me because we never talked or anything. I told him she isn't a shy girl and talks to plenty of other guys a lot beeter looking than me, so what could she been afraid of? Though I saw she looked at me, I cant remember her staring at me for like 3-10 seconds straight. Do you think she liked me and was talking about me in her twitter???

Did she like me?
And why would a girl like her go for a guy like me?
I cant talk to her because we graduated and she now has a bf.... im wondering if she DID ever like me before?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

There is a very good chance that see likes you,but you have to start talking to her. I suggest soon. Some girls like&#x2F;date guys that don&#x27;t quite match with their looks, it&#x27;s because they really like said guy and don&#x27;t care what other people think. Go talk to her. Wink

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:47 AM

Wow. Sounds close to being you. Here's some tips. Workout. And i mean HARD, like, for ~2 months. get abs and biceps. (not required, but highly preferred) Then approach her and just say hey quietly as you walk past her. See how much she acknowledges you. PM me for updates.
04-08-2014, 04:51 AM

It's too hard to tell based on that information. But if you ever even hope of it being you - you have to at least start with hello when you see her at a mall or if she stands next to you on line...You obviously go to the same school and it's just generally friendly to acknowledge the other person. Smile and say hi and see if that gets you anywhere. If she doesn't make the effort to try to talk to you then the tweet was never about you. But who knows what people find attractive in each other - just because you see yourself as a skinny geek doesn't mean that's the way other people see you.
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

Seeing what you've said about her not being a shy girl , then I doubt she likes you because if she isn't shy then she would have talked to you already . But , it could mean otherwise because maybe you are the one she really likes , that's why she is shy . She likes you maybe because you have a nice personality ? It's not all about the looks y'know Smile
04-08-2014, 05:01 AM

I don't see how it could be you. Maybe I didn't comprehend. either she is a bitch or doesn't give a fuck about your presence. If I like somebody I smile. that's just me. And yes. I'm cute
04-08-2014, 05:08 AM

You need to get jacked, fast. The best way to do this is TESTOSTERONE. Luckily for you, your own body produces it. Next time you ejaculate, bottle some and mix it with a bit of corn syrup (starch) to help with the protein binding. Drink up, go to the gym and you will be ripped solid in a month.
04-08-2014, 05:12 AM

You cannot tell if she likes you or not if you do not ask her! Girls RARELY make the first step to ask someone out even if they like a boy. I would recommend you to be quick on it and try talk to her. Befriend her and look at her reactions... don't be too close friends with her and give her the impression you are interested in her. If you find that she is comfortable with you and seems to like you, then go for it... Ask her out. If she is interested, she WILL accept! If she is not, she will reject you. But rejection is not something you should be afraid of. You have to build confidence in you. Don't wait for her to come ask you out, because however much a girl might be talkative or not shy, she will hesitate to talk to her crush at first. So my advice is you befriend her, and then decide if she is interested in you or not.
04-08-2014, 05:20 AM

answer my question please, need boys opinions!
04-08-2014, 05:27 AM

Who knows man, it could have been and could have not been. It sounds like you're self-conscious of being skinny, so I think it would be a good idea for you to workout and eat a lot (healthy foods thou). It will make you feel a lot better. I would say the only way to find out for sure is to straight up ask her, but her having a bf might not be the best idea right now. Wait until she's single or something and ask her.