This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the Internet a giant waste of time?
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM
Is the Internet a giant waste of time?
I love the Internet. I am 20 and I have been using it for about 5 years and I cannot even imagine life without it. Seeing something like the Internet was once something of Science Fiction now becoming reality. But one thing I often hear from other net users or other people is that I wonder is all of this Internet thing a giant waste of time? What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Yes.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

its all a waste of time except yahoo answers
04-08-2014, 04:55 AM

It depends on the perception and usage of people. Its one of the best tool to gather information, gain knowledge, have a great time and social networking but too much of anything is bad so dont get addicted use it wisely and you will be well informed, updated and more connected. Dont think its a waste of time but as best use of time.
04-08-2014, 05:00 AM

well I look at it this way before internet there was tv before that radio before that reading. so in reality it all three of these. so if you learn anything at all I don't see it as a waste of time.
04-08-2014, 05:07 AM

Some people use the internet and some people just hang out there. You'll find the same situation at malls, gyms, schools ....anyplace people congregate.