This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I find someone on Facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:34 AM
How Do I find someone on Facebook?
I have my friend's correct email address and once I search it, no results appear. How do I fix or find a solution to this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM

Maybe that email address is not registered with Facebook. I do think Facebook's search engine isn't that great though, so maybe if you typed her regular name and the word facebook in the google search engine, then maybe it will come up that way.

Ads

04-08-2014, 04:41 AM

thats true try what "kh" said first but if you still dont find something that means that person has some privacy settings on which is blocking you to search her.
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM

Hello Friend

First you clear the email address of that person which you want to search after that type in facebook search bar then you get your specific person.
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM

type your friend's name in search box on facebook.
if you don't fine like it.
go to his friend's profile on Facebook and find him in his friends list.
04-08-2014, 04:52 AM

If No Results Come Out When you Try To Pull Up The Account By Email Its Possible Your Friend May Have Facebook Under a Different Email

Do you Know There First and Last Name ? If So Try Pulling it up That Way you Will Probably Get Better Results By Putting that In
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

Firstly login your Facebook account and then enter profile name of that person you will find-out, on the top search area and then you will find a list in that you will easily search that person.
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM

You try to enter his name to find out him and if you find no result then try name with email.