This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is/do you think is the best way to market to young teenagers. ie: age 10-15?
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM
What is/do you think is the best way to market to young teenagers. ie: age 10-15?
I've had a business for a year aiming products to the young teen market. I understand, I believe - how to make them want the product (if that is at all possible), but I can't seem to 'find' them. How to get them to my website. I've tried loads of things. Because Facebook and Twitter has an age restriction of 13, you can't find them, they must be on there, but their date of birth is most likely 100! This sounds very stalker-ish, but any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM

Well firstly you need to think about the connections a teenager makes with the advertising industry and how you can make connections to them. You also need to consider your money allowance as if you really want this to happen you'd need to spend alot. But i dont know if this a small buisness or what.
Anyway children buy magazines, get new toys, watching cartoons, buy candy etc.
So you could think about arranging small advertising slips to be put into magazines or give a load to a toy shop which they could put on the counter and slip in their bag when they buy something. Or at acandy shop you could do the same. You could also maybe do A deal thing, e.g. Visit this website and apply then you can recieve a free toy (written on slip). Or an advert on tv- on a kids programme running at the prime hours.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply